Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Florida RV Parks

We stayed at Camping on the Gulf and also loved it. Couldn't take beach front spot because we had two dogs with us. Also, wondered whether sandy beach would clog up A/C units under our Liberty coach. Any thoughts on that?

We go there twice every year and stay on the front row... it's heavenly if you like the beach and a to die for atmosphere that's the place to go.. we have cruisairs downstairs and have never had a problem with the sand I just wet it down under the coach before we park and again every morning... not a problem even when its windy. I posted an article about this park last year and someone replied that it was terrible for sand spurs, but we have never seen one there yet and are barefooted the whole time, we do put down our big patio mat and a big bowl of water at the door to rinse our feet... but have never seen the first spur, it may just be the time of year or back in other parts of the park... we only go on the beach. It's just beautiful !!DSC01432.JPGThis picture says it all !!

Larry & Diane Byrd
    Lufkin Texas.
    2005 Liberty Elegant Lady H3-45
    1998 Vantare H3-45 D/S SOLD
    2016 Cadillac Escalade ESV 4WD

Thanks, we may hide the dogs in the closet and stay on the front row next time.

You would probably get caught !! LOL
    If you look on their website they have spaces directly behind the front row that are full concrete and you can have pets and also a view. There are also spaces on one side that are as good as front row too.. have a look at the park map and you will see what I'm talking about... good luck.

Larry & Diane Byrd
    Lufkin Texas.
    2005 Liberty Elegant Lady H3-45
    1998 Vantare H3-45 D/S SOLD
    2016 Cadillac Escalade ESV 4WD