Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Florida RV Parks

Default Florida RV Parks

I am looking for a place to stay, preferably on the East coast of Florida, that is on the water or within sight of the water. Are there any places on eather coast that are located on the water or adjacent to it and within walkind distance.

P. S. Mid to late Jan.

There is one at Flagler Beach north of Daytona... it is small and you drive in and face the water front... no pull throughs... but plenty of room.
    Our favourite is on the west coast called Camping on the Gulf.. It is in Destin and you can usually get a space in the sand on the beach..(the ground is hard) we go there every chance we get and always stay on the front row.They have full hookups throughout the park except for the front row. The front row has 50amp. TV . and water but no sewer. They do have a pump out service though for about $8 each time but well worth being on the front row. Lots of good places to eat and great shopping in Destin and SanDestin. When you call they always tell us the front row is full but when we get there we always get the front row somehow!!

Quote Originally Posted by charlesebrownjr View Post
    I am looking for a place to stay, preferably on the East coast of Florida, that is on the water or within sight of the water. Are there any places on eather coast that are located on the water or adjacent to it and within walkind distance.

P. S. Mid to late Jan.
    Last edited by Seabyrd; 12-18-2011 at 04:13 PM.

Larry & Diane Byrd
    Lufkin Texas.
    2005 Liberty Elegant Lady H3-45
    1998 Vantare H3-45 D/S SOLD
    2016 Cadillac Escalade ESV 4WD

rainbow 3.jpgPelican's Landing, Sebastian - there has been a cancellation on Lot 1, beam to the water, maybe 50', right next to the small boat ramp. Great view and small boat dock included (I keep my Shamrock 26 here). . Not a fancy place but after 6 winters in Florida there is nothing better avail to a boater.with a bus.

$1,250/mo

Try Yacht Haven, located directly on the river near downtown in Ft. Lauderdale. Many options of size and location.

Here is the link to the ones I mentioned in my last post... the one I said was in Flager is actually in the next town of Beverly Beach 20 miles north of Daytona. http://www.beverlybeachcamptown.com/
    The other one in Destin is http://www.campgulf.com/ ..... I hope you find what you're looking for.

QUOTE=charlesebrownjr;79743]I am looking for a place to stay, preferably on the East coast of Florida, that is on the water or within sight of the water. Are there any places on eather coast that are located on the water or adjacent to it and within walkind distance.

P. S. Mid to late Jan.[/QUOTE]

Larry & Diane Byrd
    Lufkin Texas.
    2005 Liberty Elegant Lady H3-45
    1998 Vantare H3-45 D/S SOLD
    2016 Cadillac Escalade ESV 4WD

http://www.northbeachcamp.com/

St Augustine. Loved it.

Not to rain on Seabyrds parade, but we stayed at Beverly on the Beach years ago and biggest mistake we ever made. East winds covered the Coach in salt and spray and we had salt and sand in places you can't imagine.

Thanks all, will look at some of these spots. Merry Christmas.

Be advised in the Destin area you will have sand spurs, small spherical burrs that stick in your feet, shoes, pets feet, and bus carpet. The weather in winter will mostly be blowing cold.

I will never go back of my own volition.

JIM

Default ocean front parks

Be prepared to clean sand and spurs and worse of all the humid salt air, just not a good environment for our coaches I think but that's just me talking, be prepared to do a good under and on top and all nook and cranny's wash job Gary