Thread: In Service

Hybrid View

Default In Service

I am parked at Millennium in Sanford for the night, even looked at a coach yesterday! What is happening to me? Heaven help me if I should even think of the possibility. The folks here are very nice, could that be because they want to get in my wallet? I must erase such thoughts from my head. I have thought about sneaking out before day light to keep my brand loyalty safe. Well I have spoken to my coach and have been assured if I do not switch I will be treated to many wonderful carefree miles, and so I have agreed to the terms of our palimony contract. All is well, What is it they say "Give me Liberty or #####" Early morning ramblings, Gary

Gary,

Your in trouble, Nelson has put the voodoo on you!

Be careful not to touch it. It is proven that if you touch a potential purchase, you are likely to buy it!!

JIM

You know that all the converters are lurkers.

BEWARE...of the fever!!!!!

Gary,

I am going to save you a lot of money.

Cut the best deal you can with Nelson. Let's just presume you have the best deal on the table and it involves you giving Nelson $300,000 and your coach for a drop dead gorgeous Millenium.

Instead of doing the deal, bring me your coach and leave it here for a week. I will wash and wax it and detail it and it will look as good as that Millenium. Then write me a check for $150,000. I have saved you $150,000 so you come out a winner.

It's a service I provide.