Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In Service

Default In Service

I am parked at Millennium in Sanford for the night, even looked at a coach yesterday! What is happening to me? Heaven help me if I should even think of the possibility. The folks here are very nice, could that be because they want to get in my wallet? I must erase such thoughts from my head. I have thought about sneaking out before day light to keep my brand loyalty safe. Well I have spoken to my coach and have been assured if I do not switch I will be treated to many wonderful carefree miles, and so I have agreed to the terms of our palimony contract. All is well, What is it they say "Give me Liberty or #####" Early morning ramblings, Gary

Gary,

Your in trouble, Nelson has put the voodoo on you!

Be careful not to touch it. It is proven that if you touch a potential purchase, you are likely to buy it!!

JIM

You know that all the converters are lurkers.

BEWARE...of the fever!!!!!

Gary,

I am going to save you a lot of money.

Cut the best deal you can with Nelson. Let's just presume you have the best deal on the table and it involves you giving Nelson $300,000 and your coach for a drop dead gorgeous Millenium.

Instead of doing the deal, bring me your coach and leave it here for a week. I will wash and wax it and detail it and it will look as good as that Millenium. Then write me a check for $150,000. I have saved you $150,000 so you come out a winner.

It's a service I provide.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Wehrenberg View Post
    Gary,

I am going to save you a lot of money.

Cut the best deal you can with Nelson. Let's just presume you have the best deal on the table and it involves you giving Nelson $300,000 and your coach for a drop dead gorgeous Millenium.

Instead of doing the deal, bring me your coach and leave it here for a week. I will wash and wax it and detail it and it will look as good as that Millenium. Then write me a check for $150,000. I have saved you $150,000 so you come out a winner.

It's a service I provide.
    So do I, and I will beat his offer, or your money back.

Do not worry we did not fall under the spell of new paint and leather,just looked, nice coaches but did not see any that was or seemed to be better than what we have. We did get service while we were here. Very thorough even gave the percentage of brake shoes left, had not been told that at Liberty or Prevost. While there I had the air dryer filter replaced. Started to leave to go to Riverbend this morning, no air would build up, upon close checking it was determined the purge valve was stuck open. removed the entire assembly and could not get it unstuck. We put a new assembly on and it would build air just fine and pop off. Now the new assembly is a little different than the old so they ask me to stay till Monday so the could see why the rear tank was at 125 and the front at 100. Good thing it happened when it did air dropped out as I started to pull out. So here I am, to add insult to injury we are in the middle of a man hunt for a shooting suspect,police cars every where and choppers, told us to stay in coach and lock the doors. so I get up on the roof with my AK and nitevision scope and help them look, You know this spotlite works real good. Stuck in Sanford till Monday, I did not get up on roof but am well armed and skilled in the use! Gary

While I was there a fire started a couple of blocks away and quickly turned into 3 alarms. All roads blocked off, fire and police everywhere and here I sit wondering how this will turn out. Just to be prepared ran the slides in and unhooked power.
    Never a dull time with visiting Nelson in Sanford FL.
    Couple of meals at the Marina cafe, have you been there ?

I will try that,Put that on my dinner list for tomorow nite, cops still riding by with lights off. Gary