Do not worry we did not fall under the spell of new paint and leather,just looked, nice coaches but did not see any that was or seemed to be better than what we have. We did get service while we were here. Very thorough even gave the percentage of brake shoes left, had not been told that at Liberty or Prevost. While there I had the air dryer filter replaced. Started to leave to go to Riverbend this morning, no air would build up, upon close checking it was determined the purge valve was stuck open. removed the entire assembly and could not get it unstuck. We put a new assembly on and it would build air just fine and pop off. Now the new assembly is a little different than the old so they ask me to stay till Monday so the could see why the rear tank was at 125 and the front at 100. Good thing it happened when it did air dropped out as I started to pull out. So here I am, to add insult to injury we are in the middle of a man hunt for a shooting suspect,police cars every where and choppers, told us to stay in coach and lock the doors. so I get up on the roof with my AK and nitevision scope and help them look, You know this spotlite works real good. Stuck in Sanford till Monday, I did not get up on roof but am well armed and skilled in the use! Gary