Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where's Truk4U

Default Where's Truk4U

For two days Tom has been unable to access the site. He has asked Jim what's wrong and gotten no response. He is shown as having been on line at 7:12 this AM, but it was not him and he still has no access. His name is not on the member list.

Anybody know what is going on?????????

Jim,

It would be a good idea if you would focus on getting Tom back on-line. Tom has historically been a very active contributor and member contributions is why I am a member.

Please take a look at this.

Thanks,

Hector

I think he'll be back, He's been awful busy behind the scenes and probably needs a break from the computer.

What kind of crap is that response.....Jim Skiff ? If that's the way this will go down then your back to censorship.

Maybe we should call some advertisers Jimmy...ya-think

What goes around comes around

Please, all take a nice deep calming breath. Its Monday, and too early in the week to jump to concusions making for "rotten week!"
    Jim and Chris
    2001 Featherlite Vogue XLV 2 slide with Rivets-current coach, 1999 shell
    Previous 22 years,
    We have owned every kind of Prevost shell but an H3-40

How would one's name get off the member list Jon?
    Just curious?

Larry & Diane Byrd
    Lufkin Texas.
    2005 Liberty Elegant Lady H3-45
    1998 Vantare H3-45 D/S SOLD
    2016 Cadillac Escalade ESV 4WD

Jim, Just tried to call you for an explanation, evidently you are not available. Jon's concern is fully justified and a quick check confirms Tom has indeed been removed from the membership list. Please address this situation immediately. I can't speak for others but your removal of this thread without a satisfactory remedy will trigger my immediate and final response.

It's 10:36 and I just looked and Truk4U (Tom's screen name) is not back on the member list. We are both in a very delicate position because our new web site is about to come alive and WE DO NOT WANT ANYONE TO VIEW IT AS A REPLACEMENT FOR POG. We have stated this from the git-go and all we ask is to be allowed to continue as members of POG and POG is to us a lifestyle. It is who we are and our friends are in POG.

Neither Tom nor I know what is going on and we are not getting responses.

All we ask is that we be allowed to continue as members and if we are censored or booted off we ask for your support. We have been POG members before Jim came on the scene, we have tried to contribute to POG in many ways, and we want to continue as we have as members. But right now we are not happy and we feel like we are being mistreated for doing what we asked Jim to do for a couple of years for the benefit of all Prevost owners.

Jon, did you know you can't get a PM? I'd personally like to have an email address for you, just in case. Mine is sawbonzdo at me.com

What in the world is happening here ?? Or am I just blond ??

Quote Originally Posted by Sawbonz View Post
    Jon, did you know you can't get a PM? I'd personally like to have an email address for you, just in case. Mine is sawbonzdo at me.com

Larry & Diane Byrd
    Lufkin Texas.
    2005 Liberty Elegant Lady H3-45
    1998 Vantare H3-45 D/S SOLD
    2016 Cadillac Escalade ESV 4WD