I have multiple problems with a 1995 Marathon XL # 355.
For months the batteries seem to be very low, and or not hold a charge for a long time (A couple of hours at most). We do not dry camp much so that was not a problem it gave us a chance to exercise the generator.

When all of the mechanical problems below are resolved I plan on replacing the batteries.

I just completed replacing the entire generator excluding the diesel engine because the sealed bearing went out of it on the generator end with 2000 hours showing on the hour meter $35.00 bearing $3000.00 generator.
To check the bearing you need to remove all of the end pieces on the generator, Outer casing, Diode Plate, Exciter Stator, Exciter Rotor, etc. in A very tight working area.
That’s labor intense considering you would likely not find a problem at the correct time; my experience is that seal bearings tend to hide their problems until it is too late.

This got my attention the other morning when I entered the coach the refrigerator off audible alarm was going off and the dash light was blinking saying Refrigerator off.
The refrigerator will start and run for about 45 seconds then shuts down for the same amount of time, plus or minus, on off on off constantly.
The inverter #1 changes its light pattern also in the same pattern with the refrigerator.
If I turn the refrigerator off from the control inside of the refrigerator the inside refrigerator lights and inverter #1 will continue to fluctuate on off.
I have turned off all circuit breakers (Mains & branch) in the bedroom and the refrigerator and inverter #1 continue to fluctuate.
I cannot find a circuit breaker or any other device to turn the refrigerator off the only way I have found to turn the refrigerator off is to put the #1 inverter switch in the off position on the dashboard.
The # 2 inverter works fine, and the coach is always connected to outside power except when we are traveling.

The above mention problems are small considering the health issues that I had in Austin thankfully they have not returned since then, I will see the Doctor tomorrow for a continuing checkup, I am looking forward to POG 11. Also I would like to again thank the POG Doctor for his advice in Austin.