Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Washer and Dryer Install

The Bosh and the Asko dryers are 220 volt,I think that both are actually manufactured by Asko.If I only had 110 volt I would search for a 110 volt dryer,I bet someone makes a good one.

I should have explained better, Jon's correct, I was thinking if ur current washer/dryer is 220volt, then all u have to do if ur new unit is 110 volt is use one of the hot wires along with the same neutral and ground and take the 220 volt breaker out of ur panel and replace with a single pole breaker which will leave a empty spot in ur panel u can use a blank or another single pole breaker that will have nothing connected to it. In the home, a 220 volt circut will have 2 hot wires (one black and one red) the neutral will be white the ground will be green and u might have a bare cooper one which will also be a ground.
    Replwce the new breaker rated at the correct amperage for ur new washer/dryer, most likely 30 AMPS but verify.

In our Marathon, the Splendide was replaced with a wine/liquor cabinet. Yea! We had Coachworx install a stackable set of Bosch side by side into a closet that could be given up and they fit and look great. Also had shelving added above the units for laundry soaps, towels, blankets and other large items that are hard to store. They ran a new single 220 circuit out of the box and both units run off of that one plug by plugging into one another. The dryer is a condenser and the drain is run out thru the floor behind a wheel well cover. Wasn't sure I would like it but it turned out good. Coachworx did a great job and we are very happy.

Rick, Since your Bus is already in Florida I think this is a job we can do at the KK. I'm especially excited about the part where we cut the hole in the side. I'll get my saw and blades ready !

99 Country Coach 45XL
    Jeep Liberty

Mr. Keller, that kind of puts the kabash on my idea of giving a washboard, and clothesline to Rick for Christmas. The other thing that stopped me was shipping the wash tub. UPS wanted big bucks for shipping.

I told them that it was to ship without the water???? Then the guy says to me "Its a New Jersey thing". Go figure
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Sealy, Texas (50 miles west of Houston on I-10)

Jim, or why not just use your 12 gage? Of course, your may have to practice on the distance, I'm sure Rick won't mind.

Pete & EJ Petree
    2001 Prevost Featherlite Vantare
    2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 4x4
    Sealy, Texas

Holy Crap......I'm sorry I asked!
    Wendy and Rick DeSilva
    '08 Marathon H-3
    2017 F350 platinum
    Mahwah, NJ
    Brant Beach, NJ
    Pelican Lake, Fla