Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tips for out standing Service

One more reason to have a section on pog devoted to those repair shops/folks, who do it right.And do not think just because you went to prevost the outcome will always be wonderful.I had my coach at prevost fort worth,and if I never go back there it will be too soon.For what I paid and the service I did not get,I was very unhappy.They were friendly enough,but missed half of the grease zerks,and my 5000 dollar ot road air repair did not get thru the summer/just my 5 cents worth/

redprevost, for what its worth I would call prevost set up a meeting and let out all your problems and tell them how pissed off you are!!! I bet you a steak dinner something will be done to get you satisfied. I have yet to be unhappy with the service I recieve at Prevost. I just turned 110,000 miles on it in the last almost 4 years. It's the only place that has ever serviced my bus. Ok i had a few minor things done elsewhere like Zip Dee motors for my shades but that about it. Give them another shot or come get your free steak!!!

I service my bus every 10,000 miles