Quote Originally Posted by jack14r View Post
Ron,When your coach was on ebay I asked the seller for the vin number because I knew that that coach and the red one had been for sale for a number of years,I think that I first remember your coach for sale in 2006 and it might have been listed as a 2006 at that time,I was almost sure that the shell was not newer than a 2005 but I was aware that it had 365 tires which meant that it was at least a 2004 or newer shell.The vin number confirmed that it is a 2005 shell and in most buyers opinion that understand our conversions it really is a 2006 conversion.A 2004 Liberty was sold recently which has a 2004 shell,I would think that most buyers would think that they are getting something extra in this case and I would think so also.With almost all converters gone except for a couple the values of the orphan coaches are what the market has decided they are worth.
That 04-04 was me and, in my mind, I priced it in comparison to an '05 Marathon that I knew had recently sold because it's shell was also an '04.