Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: TexasDrifters "Pneumatic Reliability Upgrade"

GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK JON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lazy Floor Slide: Any clues on why my floor slide all of a sudden got slow on extend and retract. Remedy Please??
    Harry

Shirley & Harry / 2000 Liberty / 2008 GMC Envoy Denali

Check to be sure your air pressure in the aux system is where it is supposed to be.
    If you can get to the supply line going directly to the floor slide, put in a small amount of air tool oil and work the slide in and out several times, Liberty did this on my bathroom doors and they now open and close without shuddering.

JIM

have thought about doing the air tool oil on my air/operated windshield wipers that seem hesitant/intermittent. That said, recent trip to OysterFest with a LOT of rain, the wipers got a good workout and seem to be better now, but still could improve. I use a small 12v pump for the washer system instead of the antiquainted air for the washers and get plenty of water/solution on the ws now.

It's probably just getting old and slow like the rest of us.........................

Thats probably it, Elliott, although at least it doesn't just work and moan and complain, like I do....

Hector, do you work on the air systems on LIBERTY'S :-)) Just asking, don't have anyone particular in mind.

Charlesebrownjr,

I have not looked at a Liberty Coach, yet. But I am concerned about the glare from all the polished brass and slack adjusters. I think I would need to wear a welding helmet to protect my eyes.

Hector