Thread: Microflush, by Microphor, Flushes Continuously

Default Microflush, by Microphor, Flushes Continuously

It must be catching first Tony's Headhunter now my Microphor. This toilet is 12 VDC, with the long weekend I can't talk to the manufacturer so I look to the brain trust for some assistance. We have to turn off the circuit breaker switch in the toilet to stop it from flushing. Anyone have any ideas?????

Elliot,

Go to www.edmullaney.com for down loadable manuals and parts. They also have a DVD available for $10 plus shipping.

My Microphor has all pneumatic flush control timing. It works great as long as the air supply is clean. I recently installed the rebuild kit covering all internal components. Kind of like a Norgren toilet control.

John

Elliott,

That is exactly how mine started. My first problem was a bad solenoid. Once I replaced that it worked fine for a while but had another failure upstream. However, the Headhunter is not pneumatic, so I can't offer any help there. The consensus seemed to be when working on mine that the logical points were an obstruction in the valve that was not allowing it to close, or a bad/weak solenoid that was not closing the valve. Good luck. .................... The bus looses a little shine for the chief passenger when the toilet won't work.
    Tony and Jenny Conder
    Abilene, Texas
    - - - - - - - - - - -
    2008 Marathon D/S XLII
    2017 RAM 1500 4x4

Our toilet is electric (12VDC) not pneumatic. So mine is probably similar to yours although a different manufacturer. I know what you mean about the shine of the bus when the toy, toy doesn't work. We are using ours like an outhouse right now, just leave the flapper open and go for it. With the long weekend no parts are available so we'll just rough it for awhile. If it needs to be pulled out I'm not sure I can repair it in a day so we would just have to stay in a hotel for one night.

Here's the deal, the toilet is fixed thanks to the Rally Master Larry Beer. Larry suggested I clean the rubber gasket and porcelain mating surface with Evy's toothbrush (not my idea Larry told me to do it) presto the toilet no longer flushes continuously. Thanks Rally Master.