Thread: The Teschner coaches

Moultonborough, NH, and St. Petersburg, FL, or on our sailboat somewhere else.

Default The Teschner coaches

As some of you may know, already, my wife Gabi and I are the owners of the black 2007 Teschner conversion which is famous for the Banshee graphic art work. The other Teschner coach, the red coach, has just been sold! The price for this 2009 conversion was roundabout $600k. Somebody got a really good deal.

Is the exterior on the red coach like Olivia? Would love to see photo's of it Thanks Gary

Montell, Texas....40 miles north of Uvalde which is 80 miles west of San Antonio

Gary....here is the link to more gorgeous Teschner Coaches

http://heritagecoachsales.com/Coaches/Coaches.html

Moultonborough, NH, and St. Petersburg, FL, or on our sailboat somewhere else.

Wayne & Jill, Gary... The red coach at Heritage is no there any longer! This coach was stored and has now been sold by Beannies in Ohio! This is where I bought Olivia and the red coach was parked right beside her. Go to beannies.com to see some photos. And, no, the red one does not have the banshee that is painted on
    Olivia. This is copyrighted art work. I spoke to Beannie yesterday and was told the red coach has been sold.
    Cheers,
    Ronald