Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Valve Caps

PressurePro has released its newest tire pressure monitoring system. According to the company, the system has a digital temperature and tire pressures display, allowing drivers to check their tires even while driving. The system works by placing small tire sensors in valve stem caps, the company says, and a monitor mounted on the dashboard indicates when tires lose pressure. PressurePro says it now offers an industrial system for vehicles in the construction, mining, forestry and industrial sectors, and also includes several integration capabilities to telematics and vehicle communication systems

Hi Orren. Do you know how the new system differs from their older system. I thought the old system read tire pressure while driving.
    Is the new system supposed to be more reliable and trouble free.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

I have tried to get a price from Prevost on the Beru TPMS it has been used on Mercedes for a while and on the Prevost seated buses now, can not get any one to price these to me! Yes I know they will not sell them for the toad but the coach is what I want the TPMS on. Any body know how to get an answer from Prevost on this?