Bill Price asked me to share this:

All:
Ok I am a little carried away on tires and inflation I realize. However I want to bring this to your attention. This is for your safety and convenience. Had I known this I would be $20,000 better. I might add the bills continue to add and I am still undergoing treatment for my ears. Yes I am making progress but this has gone on for 1 year with an additional year to go.
After more research on my own, speaking with the leading coach technician in the United States, large truck fleet operators,a few individuals and my personal experience here are the facts:
Tire pressure monitors are all but worthless. Yes they DO create leaks. I have reinstalled them on my current coach and again we have leaks. I have checked these and charted them and YES they leak; plain and simple. I am finding others saying there's leak or send false signals. It appears the technology is just not there as of yet. One leading coach manufacture with a factory installed system continues to have issues. What does that tell us?
I sent everyone a link to Myers Tire Supply regarding valve cap V2B which will work with a locking air chuck. Those from local parts stores will not work as the chucks will not attach due to the taper of the valve cap device.
A locking air chuck, a distance of 25 feet during inflation with eye and ear protection are required. Myers also offers a remote gauge that allows you to add or subtract air from a distance. There product code for that device is 54902.
I hope not to offend those of us with tire pressure monitors but my crusade continues. These tires and the maintenance of such must he handled as an extremely dangerous procedure.
Those of us requiring valve stem extensions on the inside duals consider replacing them yearly along with the stabilizer.
If you have the braided hose system remove them immediately. They are not a if but when item for failure.
I trust you will find this information useful.
ADIOS

BILL PRICE
FCC LICENSE:
GROL GMDSS-O GMDSS-M
RADAR ENDORSEMENT
AMATEUR EXTRA