Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Beta Testers Needed ....

Jim Lane any feed back on this unit, is it working for you?

I've currently got 8 testers out there so far. Unfortunately Jim and Chris have been sorta land-locked as I understand it, and haven't gotten a lot of time on it, other than in their driveway. We did find that the 8V92 works, however it sends less info than newer DDEC's, so some of the gauges do not get data. I think they "moved" those gauges onto the second page, where they aren't always visible. One thing I will be adding is the ability to remove gauges completely that aren't used.

Interestingly I got a call from Prevost Dallas a few weeks ago. A Country Coach owner was in for service, and his glass dash had completely gone out. He had seen Buddy Browns unit, and I guess remembered my name. Prevost looked me up, and called in his behalf. Bottom line, two days later, he was up and running with gauges!

I can certainly use a couple more testers. I'm about to get the error decode logic into the app. If anyone would like to consider testing, send me an email (you can find that via my profile, I believe), or send a PM message.

Ray