Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BOOKMARK THIS LINK!

Default BOOKMARK THIS LINK!

At POG X Bill Jensen of Prevost did a presentation of the Prevost web site and demonstrated how much information is available to us. If you get a chance book mark this site and spend some time learning all it offers

http://prevostparts.volvo.com/techni.../en/wiring.asp

This is like the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow because you can access a service manual for your coach, wiring diagrams, pneumatic diagrams, and even technical publications relating to various components not produced by Prevost such as brake calipers and alternators.

It takes a little practice to be able to quickly navigate the page to access the information you require but once you have learned how to enter your coach information you can quickly pull up almost any information you need. If you want and are patient and have a good printer and a lot of paper you can literally print your entire maintenance manual, all electrical and pneumatic diagrams and any other information you might wish to have in hard copy.

This is the next best thing to having Prevost on speed dial.

Excellent resource Jon,

Thanks for posting!

Jon: Good job. I never thought I would see the day when you became a computer guru!!!

What's next? A smart phone tethered? No a smart phone with wifi?

You da man!
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

I have used this site many times and just assumed everyone else knew about it.

When John Klopp and I were getting our Prevost trraining in Nashville this summer one of my instructors spent a lot of time teaching how to get the maximum use out of the site and I realized I hadn't even scratched the surface at finding all it can do for us.

The diagrams are not something anyone can just sit down and look at and understand because there is rarely a single system or diagram on a single page so it takes a lot of work with the mouse and key strokes to pull it all together, but once you do there is little you cannot answer. Same is true of pneumatics which are on a single page and will require you to blow up sections to get the needed detail. But it is all there if you are willing to take the time.

I read how other coach owners (I won't name names but their initials are MCI) beg for diagrams and technical information and here we have Prevost making every thing we need available to us.

Roger, I have MiFi. (4G). Now if I can just learn to turn my cell phone on all the time, just not when I want to use it. Not!

Jon,

I had Ron add that to Quick Links at top.

Jim

Jim,

He has it listed under Prevost Parts and that will confuse folks. See if the name can be changed to Prevost Diagrams and Publications.

That will help folks find it easier. Thanks.

Jon

Now that this *link* to be bookmarked no longer works.

Where can this information be found?

I'm myself looking for early 90's XL40 documents - but the whole suite of everything they have would be nice to know about I think we'd all agree

Where oh where can a 1981 Le Mirage wiring diagram and docs be found? Please tell me they are still somewhere to be found for us OLDER COACH owners!

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

Gil, pardon my ignorance but I don’t see Le Mirage under bus type.... a 1981 Le Mirage doesn’t fit the XL category right?!