Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: POG mini rally at Prevost Ft Worth

Default POG mini rally at Prevost Ft Worth

Just when I was pretty much rally out in 2011 another POG rally took place last Monday. In order to be counted your bus had to be on the lift at Ft. Worth Prevost Service.
    7:15 Alan goes in with 06 XLII Marathon
    7:30 Ken goes in with 04 Featherlite
    8:05 Al goes in with 05 XLII Marathon
    Thats like a 777 slot machine for Prevost I'm sure. Getting my pinion seal replaced and a small air leak on my engine belt system. Bill Bunch had found a very small leak on the reg/dump valve at Austin.
    In the process of fixing the regulator Bubba (service mgr.) suggested installing a small one way check valve and a DOT fitting at the air supply to valve.
    Hectors fittings of choice whenever the original fails and Techs choice also.
    We had a great time and were pleased to meet the new branch manager Carl Boulet He was checking to be sure our service was up to our expectation. Yes, it was.
    I left for KC at 12:30 and left my buddies with the slot machine still rolling.

Default Mini rally

rally.jpg

Ken - BoaterAl - Alan__

That sure is a nice collection of buses!

Why no Libertys?

Liberty Coaches rarely need service..... they are self-healing for the most part, only requiring fresh fluids and filters from time to time...

LOL.....Good observation Karl, Paul

Never saw that one coming and walked right into it.

For a new guy Karl sure learned quick, and I suspect will be our Liberty spokesman to defend our honor from all attacks. He sure did good on this one playing straight man to Paul.

Jon:

Does your Liberty have the self sealing fuel cell? I know you have the extra fuel cell. I can see this as an advantage in a full blown case of road rage.

Actually, I don't even know why I have the self sealing long range fuel cell. My Liberty is so fuel efficient I get more fuel out of the return line than I do coming from the tanks. I just have to throw the extra fuel away.

I usually give the extra fuel to the Marathon and CC owners. Poor guys.

Jon:

With the long line of followers I could sense they were attempting to live off your waste. I think we have all observed such in life. One must realize this is a matter of choice for the CC owners. Where has there diginity gone?