Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: POG mini rally at Prevost Ft Worth

Bill, Try not to gloat. It really gets owners of other conversions upset. A smug little smile is all it takes.

I think I hear a distinct rumbling in the distance...... you guys might want to prepare for incoming any time now..

Paul, we have them on the run.

Jon, you might want on check on the whereabouts of Lady Di last evening after you went to bed at 7:30. That is one time fun loving gal! (Believe me, she is not into the Lennon Sisters music!)

Oh, that brings up something that was talked about in Ft Worth over early Monday coffee. With the work load comes the order of repair based on "in shop time". Out of all due respect we Alan, Ken, Al knew our visit was very short. Out of camera range were a line up of buses with a large "L" letter on the front cap. Lib....something. I had left my glasses in-side the bus.

Work would start on them and as we were told would surely overlap into the 2nd shift and probably the next day.

Bubba said the bus owners were inside calling a 24 hour prayer line.

In the past, someone would have posted.....SHOTS FIRED!

Quote Originally Posted by BoaterAl View Post
    Oh, that brings up something that was talked about in Ft Worth over early Monday coffee. With the work load comes the order of repair based on "in shop time". Out of all due respect we Alan, Ken, Al knew our visit was very short. Out of camera range were a line up of buses with a large "L" letter on the front cap. Lib....something. I had left my glasses in-side the bus.

Work would start on them and as we were told would surely overlap into the 2nd shift and probably the next day.

Bubba said the bus owners were inside calling a 24 hour prayer line.
    Dude, that is so BOGUS! But funny!