Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So where is everyone going this winter????

Quote Originally Posted by ajducote View Post
    Have the 1st 2 weeks of December scheduled to be at Bella Terra in Foley, AL. After that home in Florida for most of the winter.
    Andre - I'm jealous! We love Bella Terra!

We'll be at Lake Havasu for Thanksgiving , then on to Mesa & Scottsdale.

Nowhere with the bus! I will have it all tucked away for the winter in it's nice warm garage. I refuse to get it all covered with salt and full of rock chips driving it around here in the winter. They like to put gravel and lots of salt on every road there is.

Last winter we stored the bus inside plugged in (50 amp) at Millennium factory in Sanford FL. Over the winter watched for discount flights on Southwest non stop to Orlando. We were able to book 2 trips to use the bus, Grassy Key and Pelican Lake. Millennium staff took excellent care of the bus.

This winter the bus will rest in KC. 23000 miles in 17 months of ownership.

Tom Will be in site 186 look forward to seeing you!

We almost stayed in the Yuma foothills at the palms Rv Resort, we also have a jeep Rubicon and a Harley so we will be all over Az we have relitives scattered around there, I plan on doing some trail riding in the Jeep !!!!
    Have fun,,,, we will be there nov - april

Larry & Nancy
    Midwest
    2000 45ft Prevost Featherlight Vantare XL 17ft slide, an Overbuilt Motorcycle lift and sterling tow bar to take lots of fun with us
    2012 Black Jeep Rubicon OEM Lift Bilstein shocks, PowerPlant Duel Force Warn 9,500 lb Air/Winch
    1998 FLSTS Custom harley
    One Chocalate Lab " Rooster " Our Baby !!!

Wow this turned out to be a nice little thread get me looking at some nice future winter prospects

Larry & Nancy
    Midwest
    2000 45ft Prevost Featherlight Vantare XL 17ft slide, an Overbuilt Motorcycle lift and sterling tow bar to take lots of fun with us
    2012 Black Jeep Rubicon OEM Lift Bilstein shocks, PowerPlant Duel Force Warn 9,500 lb Air/Winch
    1998 FLSTS Custom harley

450 people viewed this thread and only 16 Posted, I feel bad for the 454 people who are not going anywhere,
    .) We are already late, our reservatioms started the first of the month, things keep popping up, we are looking at the 19th of this month now, The good Lord willing !!!

Larry & Nancy
    Midwest
    1998 FLSTS Custom harley

Biloxi, MS (Beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast)

Outdoor Resorts in Port St. Lucie, FL, which is one of the most beautiful resorts in the country!

We will have to check that out next year maybe ED Thanks,
    I am sure there is some nice Golf courses around there close ?
    Have a Safe trip !!

Larry & Nancy
    Midwest
    1998 FLSTS Custom harley