Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Moderator Status & Business

Jon and Tom, Wishing you every success in your new venture. You will be playing a new and important roll in coordinating the Prevost community.

Jim, we sincerely thank you for creating and ably managing POG. You have and surely will continue to be appreciated for organizing and leading our unique forum. Keep up the good work.

Good heavens. Having Prevost actively involved with all bus owners of all types in real time involvement from the manufacturer standpoint can only be a good thing. The worst that could happen is an ENHANCEMENT and Larger VALUE to POG membership.

Skiffy, continue your great management of our forum. Jon and Tom, all the best for your work yet to come and to you 2 and the Community
    Jim and Chris
    2001 Featherlite Vogue XLV 2 slide with Rivets-current coach, 1999 shell
    Previous 22 years,
    We have owned every kind of Prevost shell but an H3-40

Jon:

Sign me up. This sounds interesting. Where do I pay, how much and when does it start.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Wehrenberg View Post
    Gentlemen (and you too Michael), Tom and I are creating a Prevost endorsed site in which Prevost will be a big participant.Just kidding Michael.
    Jon - my feelings are deeply hurt!

NOT!!!

Tom was kind enough to e-mail me details of the new venture and I must say that it is quite exciting! I truly believe that it will be a Win-Win-Win proposition! A win for POG, a win for all interested Prevost owners/enthusiasts, and a win for Prevost, too! Hopfully it will also be a win for you, Tom, and any others involved with you in ths endeavor!

With all due respect to JS your removing two (2) of the major contributors to this forum has not set well. It appears a major part of traffic has disappeared.

I'am starting a thread to bring back our moderator of choice and the largest poster bar none.

JS please rethink and bring back posting with-out censorship.

AL
    Last edited by BoaterAl; 10-23-2011 at 11:11 AM.

Actually Al, if you scan through the forum you'll see that both Jon and Tom are still very much present and accounted for. While there has certainly been some changes occurring, at this point there is no reason to believe that POG won't continue to thrive. Since POG is a for-profit venture that is wholly owned by Jim we should encourage him to continue providing us with this wonderful venue in which we exchange information and ideas, plan events, and poke fun at one another.

Jon and Tom are creating a complimentary organization which will provide everyone in the Prevost community with a central source of information and resources. Seems to me we should wish Jon and Tom AND Jim every success.

Al, I think I speak for Tom as well when I say fear not. We haven't gone anywhere and neither of us have any intention of going anywhere. We are POG members and will continue to be POG members. It just so happens we are creating a site oriented toward the Prevost that will encompass all groups and drivers of Prevost coaches. The new site is not intended to displace any site now out there, nor is it intended to lure folks away from their respective groups.

Brian, Jon, your point is well taken so I need not worry.

Maybe the lack of posting has been because Jon and Tom have been very attentive to Nancy and DI's needs. ? Could happen.
    Last edited by BoaterAl; 10-23-2011 at 03:54 PM.

You hit it on the head Al. Nancy says I must replace my air bags, norgrens and brake chambers, so I've been preoccupied ordering her new coveralls!

Don't forget gloves