Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Moderator Status & Business

Default Moderator Status & Business

I have been removed as Moderator from the POG site and my Business references have also been deleted.

It has been a pleasure Moderating this site for the past two years and I hope I helped keep the topics in the correct place to ease the pain of searching. I will continue to be active on the site and support the group in the future.

Thanks...

Great job, Tom!

Thanks!!!

Sorry to read the above and I really appreciate all you have done for me and the POG group.

Also noticed the removal of Jon's company and Prevost company logo.

What's up? Did everyone decide this on there on? Just curious. Gary

Thumbs up

Good for you Tom, thanks for what you have done.

There was an implication that you were fired, I hope that was not the case as I do not feel that would be just from anything I know. I don't know much though.

JIM
    Last edited by JIM CHALOUPKA; 10-14-2011 at 10:59 AM.

Tom, You did a great job as a moderator and your battery service was OUTSTANDING and a real money saver. I wish you continued success with all of your ventures.

Thanks again for all you've done for POG!

Quote Originally Posted by truk4u View Post
    I have been removed as Moderator from the POG site and my Business references have also been deleted.

It has been a pleasure Moderating this site for the past two years and I hope I helped keep the topics in the correct place to ease the pain of searching. I will continue to be active on the site and support the group in the future.

Thanks...
    Alright - I fully realize that POG is a privately owned forum and that we enjoy access and participation here at the sole pleasure and discretion of Mr. Skiff. However, that does not stop me from wanting to know just what in hell is going on? Would someine in the know (Skiffer? Tom?) please explain????

Something's rotten in the state of Denmark.

Nothing is rotten, and no harm shall come to POG. Gentlemen (and you too Michael), Tom and I are creating a Prevost endorsed site in which Prevost will be a big participant. That site will supplement POG and it will be for the use and enjoyment of all Prevost groups including POG, Prevost Prouds, Busn Bikers, Texas Prevost, Bus nuts, etc.

In fact Tom and I are, and will be continued loyal POG members participating in all POG activities and contining to promote POG. It just so happens we will have a generic Prevost site for the entire Prevost Community where the focus is on the Prevost.

If you want or need a more detailed explaination don't hesitate to contact Tom or I.

Just kidding Michael.

If there's anything one can count on its change. No sense in worrying . Wishing Jon and Truc good luck in their new endeavor.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide