Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stacker trailor insurance?

Michael,

Di and I have a deal. She won't dye her beautiful silver hair Lucy Red and I won't buy a motorcycle. Trikes are just as bad. I had one of the original 3 wheeled honda ATVs and I broke my wrist. Then I went out the next day and broke the cast. She was a little pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Wehrenberg View Post
    Michael,

Di and I have a deal. She won't dye her beautiful silver hair Lucy Red and I won't buy a motorcycle. Trikes are just as bad. I had one of the original 3 wheeled honda ATVs and I broke my wrist. Then I went out the next day and broke the cast. She was a little pissed.
    Sounds like a righteous deal to me! You'd think I'd have learned my lesson after suffering a permanently disabiling traumatic brain injury in a Harley accident that left me in a coma for 32 days back in 2004! But a couple of years ago, Vita recognized that I still loved Harleys and missed my bike - so she thought it might be fun to get another one and learn to ride herself. Since I can no longer ride big two wheelers due to balance and strength issues, we bought a custom trike. Vita took the Harley Riders Edge training course, learned to ride and got her license. We enjoy the trike, but actually rarely ride it because, frankly, I'm just not comfortable on a bike anymore since my close call. So - the trike is currently up for sale locally. If anyone is interested - it's a 2001 Harley Davidson Sportster 1200 Custom with a Voyager Trike kit, custom Jade Sunglow paint job, lots of chrome accessories and only 5,600 miles on it.