Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My wife and I are new members and would just like to say Hello to all.

Don't forget about Richard and Audrey in Dacula, GA just a mere 28 miles away from Bob and Deb. Welcome guys and we'll let you know when the specials start - Ha!
    Richard and Audrey Barnes
    and Jessie Jane The Wonder Dog!
    1998 Liberty
    2008 Saturn VUE

My Blood Runs Deep Orange

Were not far from you, Waleska, just west of Canton.

Default fellow newbie

I also bought a '91 last month and discovered via forum friends that I also paid 85 bucks too much

You may have paid way too much if you didn't get the official POG jacket and baseball cap.

Quote Originally Posted by RFTilley View Post

We live in Alpharetta, Ga just north of Atlanta. About 5 years ago we moved here from Jacksonville, FL where we lived for 9 years. Before that we lived in Alexandria, VA for 25 years.

Married for 35 years this coming Dec. Two children (boy and girl) and two grand daughters. My daughter still lives in Jacksonville. My son lives in Wasilla AK.
    Welcome to the asylum that is POG, Bob & Deb 2! We're practically neighbors! Vita and I are in Woodstock, probably not more than 20 miles from you! And has been mentioned, there are several other POGgers in the Atlanta metro area, as well! We've got Tom & Nancy Chilcote (truk4u) in Waleska, Richard and Audrey Barnes in Dacula, Towson Engsberg somewhere in Atlanta, and I'm sure I'm missing some others!

Vita and I "camp" in the bus at Paradise Valley in Dawsonville at least once a month, so we'll have to plan on a "drive-by" soon to meet you guys and let our buses get acquainted! A POG mini-rally can break out at any time for any reason (or for no reason at all), so if you've got any ideas for a get together, let's hear 'em!

And don't let these guys kid you about the $12.99 membership sale! Most of us pay the standard $250 annually and consider it a bargain! To get the $12.99 rate, you have to marry into the Skiff clan and/or provide a menu of personal services to Mr. Skiff that is too long to list here! But Jon's right - develop a thick skin, give as good as you get, and keep your BS detector tuned up & you'll get along fine here! Glad to have another Atlanta area POGger join the mix!

OK Michael. The committee is going to have to review your membership for revealing POG secrets to Bob and Deb 2.

Next thing you know you will reveal the secret handshake and how to obtain the decoder ring.

Is it still true that with a properly authenticated decoder ring you can still get the free Level I bus service at participating Prevost Service Centers?

One thing about the decoder ring, when your wearing it you must be willing to talk about it with strangers

65997-t.gif

Welcome aboard Bob & Deb
    I am a new member also and I have taken tons of good info in hope you enjoy your new rig !!

Larry & Nancy
    Midwest
    2000 45ft Prevost Featherlight Vantare XL 17ft slide, an Overbuilt Motorcycle lift and sterling tow bar to take lots of fun with us
    2012 Black Jeep Rubicon OEM Lift Bilstein shocks, PowerPlant Duel Force Warn 9,500 lb Air/Winch
    1998 FLSTS Custom harley
    One Chocalate Lab " Rooster " Our Baby !!!

OK, all CC owners (at least us "Aged Coach Owners"), add your conversion # to your avatar so we might all be able to share in some lost paperwork ?