Thread: POG X Check List by Gordon and Jennifer Deen

Default POG X Check List by Gordon and Jennifer Deen

Please take a look at the Prevost Check List Provided by Gordon & Jennifer Deen
    It can be found in the "Information Sharing" section.

gordon1smaller.jpg

Awesome! Thanks Gordon & Jennifer!

Brian E is put the presentation together and Jennifer and I delivered it. Thanks to Brian for his work in pulling this all together.

Gordon,
    It was fun putting the information together for your forum. We need to thank Jon for his previous checklists listing replacement parts and JDUB for posting the Prevost Maintenance Schedule. The info you presented was just a consolidation of those articles and resources that are available to every Prevost owner. The pre-trip checklist was also a consolidation of info, some of it coming from refrigerator doors flying open, antennas snagging power lines and other "I Learned About Busing From That" adventures.

I noticed that your presentation is posted in "Information Sharing" as a Powerpoint document. I will work with Skiffer to separate the info into its separate elements and additionally make them available in Excell, Word, and PDF formats. Currently there is some redundancy in the articles which needs to be cleaned up also.

Sounds like we missed the best rally ever. 2012 or bust.

Brian,

Thanks for all your help. Between your excellent work in creating the checklist information and Jennifer and Gordon's presentation it was a great seminar.

Thanks to ALL who had a hand in this! It's benefits like this that make POG the best $200 a year that I spend on my bus!

Michael,

Don't go fooling around like that. Between the newbies who are mad because they had to spend $15 to join POG and the folks who have to spend $300 per year for insurance, you are going to irritate those of us that have to spend as much as $59 for an oil change at Prevost. BTW, where the hell were you this rally? We missed you and Vita. (Actually we missed her. You are just baggage)

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Wehrenberg View Post
    Michael,

BTW, where the hell were you this rally? We missed you and Vita. (Actually we missed her. You are just baggage)
    Someone has to work to keep me in the style to which I've become accustomed! Vita's job as a software development program director at McKesson interfered with our desired travel schedule as she is treking back and forth to San Francisco right now implementing a huge new government contract. We REALLY wanted to attend POG X - it was just not in the cards!