Thread: New Snow Birds

Default New Snow Birds

Anyone have any good input on AZ RV resorts Looking to go nov through end of march?
    Were thinking of Yuma palms but after a couple weeks of dealing with them they said my stacker would not be able to be on the resort,
    So I was thinking havasu lake area maybe? I know its late but I thought I had a spot locked in already
    We have allot of relitives in AZ thats why we thought to go there Maybe get some Motorcycle riding and some Jeep trail riding in also?
    Anyway Fire away >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Larry & Nancy
    Midwest
    2000 45ft Prevost Featherlight Vantare XL 17ft slide, an Overbuilt Motorcycle lift and sterling tow bar to take lots of fun with us
    2012 Black Jeep Rubicon OEM Lift Bilstein shocks, PowerPlant Duel Force Warn 9,500 lb Air/Winch
    1998 FLSTS Custom harley
    One Chocalate Lab " Rooster " Our Baby !!!

Larry you can come to Palm Desert and hang out at MCCC or Outdoor resorts there are POG members at both resorts. I believe some of the best places in the desert. P.S. lot of harleys also.

Where is that located ?
    PS, Nice Rig !!

Larry & Nancy
    Midwest
    2000 45ft Prevost Featherlight Vantare XL 17ft slide, an Overbuilt Motorcycle lift and sterling tow bar to take lots of fun with us
    2012 Black Jeep Rubicon OEM Lift Bilstein shocks, PowerPlant Duel Force Warn 9,500 lb Air/Winch
    1998 FLSTS Custom harley

Hi Larry. MCC and Palm Desert are located in Indio, California. South of Palm Springs, California.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Yikes I'm 76ft including stacker trailor I dont think California would like me ?
    Somtime if I leave all my toys at home Maybe, Its looking like Havasu Lake AZ right now,
    Thanks You have a Beautiful Bus,,,

Larry & Nancy
    Midwest
    1998 FLSTS Custom harley

Larry,

Have you considered renting a lot in the Yuma foothills? Great views of the mountains and the lots have plenty of space for your stacker. We have a Jeep Rubicon that we use to crawl around the desert at least once a week. The lots are usually advertised on Craigslist but it is not difficult to find one spear of the moment either.