Thread: crestron

Default crestron

tim brown reprogramed my crestron system last year in doing so he did program the tv tuner in the system. he told me with the digital change it would be useless. he also said crestron as of now does not have a retrofit. the problem comes in when i park in a shaded area where the sat doesn t work i have no tv and cannot use the cable hook up. does anyone know of a fix or suggestion. 2005CC conversion thanks pat chism

Millennium installed a digital tuner in my electronics rack and programmed it into the crestron. It works pretty well. I'm thinking of replacing my TV's with digital hdtv's soon but until then this set up does the job.

Remember guy's, we have the go to guy for Crestron coming to the Austin Rally, James Wilson.

I'd love to talk to you about this. The "Digital" time is now, and you do have options on how to handle this. I think this could be a good additional topic for my training seminar Thursday.

James Wilson
    uii-gui Technology Group LLC

Tom, or James Wilson, I would like to get my Crestron system looked at and hopefully repaired while I am in Austin, so put my name down on a list if there is one?

Thanks

Sponge,

Suggest you contact James direct to schedule your time: james.wilson@uii-gui.com;

Mr. Stevens,
    I will be happy to look at your system while in Austin and do what I can.

James Wilson
    uii-gui Technology Group LLC
    www.uii-gui.com