Thread: Waher Dryer Combo ?????

Default Waher Dryer Combo ?????

Anyone Know what the very best combo model availible on the market today is,
    And if its works well?
    We have a splindide 2000 WD 802 M and it isnt cutting it, we have some other friends with a Splendide combo and they say they use it for everything? They have newer one,
    I just wondered what anyone elses opinions were, I would like to install the very best combo,
    Thanks for any Info,,,,,,

Larry & Nancy
    Midwest
    2000 45ft Prevost Featherlight Vantare XL 17ft slide, an Overbuilt Motorcycle lift and sterling tow bar to take lots of fun with us
    2012 Black Jeep Rubicon OEM Lift Bilstein shocks, PowerPlant Duel Force Warn 9,500 lb Air/Winch
    1998 FLSTS Custom harley
    One Chocalate Lab " Rooster " Our Baby !!!

I have Bosch stacking washer/Dryer. Works well, 240 volt. Vents out the bottom.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

We installed a Splendide 2100XC in May. We use it one or two times a day when we are out. As long as we don't overload it, everything works great.

From the reviews I read before we purchased, it sounds like the newer models are better then the old models. We did not have an older model so we can't compare.

Terry

Thanks guys I dont think I wast to go with a stacked set I like the extra room but a newer model might be the key,

Larry & Nancy
    Midwest
    2000 45ft Prevost Featherlight Vantare XL 17ft slide, an Overbuilt Motorcycle lift and sterling tow bar to take lots of fun with us
    2012 Black Jeep Rubicon OEM Lift Bilstein shocks, PowerPlant Duel Force Warn 9,500 lb Air/Winch
    1998 FLSTS Custom harley
    One Chocalate Lab " Rooster " Our Baby !!!