Thread: Texas Prevosts Wichita Falls Rally

Default Texas Prevosts Wichita Falls Rally

Who all is going to this Rally October 26-29? Debra and I plan to attend.
    Last edited by Bill Price; 09-23-2011 at 09:48 PM.

Bill,

Did you just get a coach?

Pictures?

Sorry we will miss seeing you at POG X, hope to catch up with you some day.

Andre:

Yes we bought another Liberty this week from Legacy Coach in Rockwall, Texas. We were glad to get back in the Prevost end of things. The Dealer was great to work with and made the entire event enjoyable. How are you and Ann? I read your mother was ill and I hope she is doing better. I have been trying to figure out how to get the picture on my signature. Oh well dumb me. LOL

Bill,

We have been very busy with work and taking care of mom. She is back home with us and doing a little better. But we will not be traveling for a while.

Congratulations on the new bus! I am sure you will enjoy it. Tell Debra hi for us and take care.

Montell, Texas....40 miles north of Uvalde which is 80 miles west of San Antonio

Congratulations Bill & Debra!
    So happy you are back in the saddle!
    Leaving Creede Monday morning and heading to Fort Worth as Wayne's brother passed away and we will be spending some time with our sister in law.
    Won't be making POG X as originally planned, and after being away from home for 4 months, once we land in Montell think we will stay put for awhile, so Wichita Falls is doubtful.
    If you find yourself in the Hill Country please give a call...we have full hook ups for you and would love to visit and see your new coach!
    Safe travels,
    Jill

P.S......just went to Legacy Coach and viewed the pictures of your new baby....she is gorgeous! You did really good, you both must be thrilled!
    Last edited by wayne; 09-24-2011 at 09:53 AM.

Wayane and Jill:

I am sorry to hear about your loss. We will be thinking of you all. Remember if you need a break comming in from Creede we have 50 amps, water and sewer available you are more than welcome to use.

I realize you have much on your mind currently but please reconsider Wichita Falls. We would love to see yall and the Rally looks like a lot of fun complete with Chuckwagon meals, Country Band and etc... A true Texas Experience. A friend of ours is putting this one on and he will stop at nothing to see everyone has a good time.

Thanks for comments on the coach; we think we will enjoy it. The guys at Legacy went overboard to get everything right the first time. They may be more of a perfectionest than Wayne and I. LOL

ADIOS

As usual I left out some important information regarding the Wichita Falls Rally. For additional Rally information contact:

johncjack@sbcglobal.net