Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hydronic galley blower location

Liam,

The Prevost dash heat control has no bearing on the heat from the galley blower. This control knob control the Prevost hot water valve only. If underway, the normal engine thermostat temperature is above the wabasto heater cut on point. So the hot water will be the temperature of the engine cooling water circulating. However, you will need to turn on the "Interior Heat Exchangers" button to turn on power to the two heat blowers, galley and bedroom. I can not remember the actual cutoff temperature of the wabasto, but it is lower than the 190-195 degrees of the engine thermostat. The reason for the luke warm temperature from the galley heat exchanger is the water needs the wabasto circulating pump to be on, "Interior Heat Exchanger" button, for warm water to flow through the galley heat exchanger.

I sure some of the Wabaso experts can chime in on the on/off temperatures of the wabasto system.

Hope this helps.

Hector

Thanks. I wish I had a schematic of the plumbing to see how it all works. So is there just one hot water loop that feeds both sets of heat exchangers (the chassis heat/cool and the heat-only unit)?

I have a drawing. It will take a few days to scan it and send it to you.

Hector

Thanks a bunch. Anyone know why I get a signiature block when I post from the website and not when i post from the iPhone app?