Good afternoon,

I have the slow leans when I don't think I should be leaning. Here are the facts and sequence (as best I understand them.)

1. Pulled into Hilton Head about 6 days ago. Site was level. Bubble on left console was 100% within the circle.

2. While engine is running and key on - pressed HWH - Level Air button once, received red light. Push again - solid red light. I assume since bus is level the HWH system didn't need to do any adjustment. Shut off engine and key.

3. After about 4 days I notice we are leaning slightly to the right. I check Aux air - it is running around 90 psi. I hear the compressor run occasionally.

4. When bus is in storage and aux air is off, I have a slow leak on right side.

5. I assumed with HWH system active and aux air pressure at 90 psi, the HWH system would adjust the system when it started to lean.

6. After 6 days and the kitchen drawers starting to slide out I started the bus and brought it back to level.

7. Based on Jon's suggestion to another "leaner" I measured the amount of change from the lean position to the travel position. Below is the amount of drop. Measured at fender between rear tires and body behind front tires.

Left Front - 2 inches
Left Rear - 2 1/4 inches

Right Front - 4 1/4 inches
Right Rear - 4 3/8 inches

8. I took Hector's air suspension seminar in February but had only owned the bus 3 days at the time. You might say I was a little over-whelmed. One thing I thought I understood was that HWH system would actively maintain the bus at level.

Is my understanding of HWH system and maintaining level correct? If so, how do I test the HWH system?

Should I be looking in a different direction?

Thanks for your help.

Terry