Thread: One more lesson, many more to come .)

Default One more lesson, many more to come .)

Pulled out of a nice park in AR nice for big rigs, the sight I was on had a bit of a drop pulling out I should have put the bags in manual and raised the bus a bit when I pulled out and I didn't and drug a bit in the pebbles and on the bottom frame rail is my aqua hot Muffler it used to be round wrapped in heat shield now its flat The last time I was there I raised the coach a bit until I was over the hump Wow Why Why Why didn't I do that !!!
    Oh well getting it fixed now, Lesson learned School of hard knocks !!!

Where in AR were you. Sorry to hear of your "Incident" we can all tell tales, right Jon? or almost any POG. Living in AR we would be curious and of course in letting us all know the location, it might just keep one of us from having a similar incident. Oh, by the bye, welcome aboard the POG. I am a novice and fairly new to this whole thing, but the value of the Membership has saved me tons of money and propblems.

Larry,

Come to Austin on Oct.3rd. One of the seminars will be relating to checklists, a topic not only valuable to newbies, but experienced owners as well.

Some of what we learn, we learn the hard way. If we give ourselves the opportunity to stop and think however, we start doing things because we have taken the time to consider the consequences. With our low to the ground configuration and our long overhangs it doesn't take us long to automatically raise the coach where and when needed. You are joining the ranks of owners that have bent, crushed, or broke off components that are beneath the coach. You have the potential to do the same to stuff on your roof, or to ignore that low lying rock, metal post or tree stump and do the same to your bay doors.

When you add the stacker to the mix (do you REALLY need one?) you are likely to more than double your potential for trouble. So join us and learn how we all have graduated from the school of hard knocks in the hopes you can avoid repeating history.

Thanks guys,
    The rv park we stay in when in euricka springs is the Wonderlust rv park on passion play road, but we love it there it was my error, we will stay there again many more times, The good Lord willing
    they had me in a different spot but I moved down a few to be on the end and have a larger spot with a better view, I could go back in the same spot again, now that I learned my lesson .)
    Sorry i couldnt make it to Austin,, could not fit it in,,,,,,,
    Headed for AZ this month if I get things done around here,,,,, 68 deg in jan beats -35 any day

Larry & Nancy
    Midwest
    2000 45ft Prevost Featherlight Vantare XL 17ft slide, an Overbuilt Motorcycle lift and sterling tow bar to take lots of fun with us
    2012 Black Jeep Rubicon OEM Lift Bilstein shocks, PowerPlant Duel Force Warn 9,500 lb Air/Winch
    1998 FLSTS Custom harley
    One Chocalate Lab " Rooster " Our Baby !!!