Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: La Hacienda - High Water Pressure

No, actually it is the one outside. It seems that when I push the switch it comes on, but shuts off as soon as it centers itself.

We are talking apples and oranges.

To open the valve for filling my water tank I have a square lighted switch that says tank fill. It is mounted along with other switches of the same design that are for gray water bypass, macerator, port dump, water pump, prime, etc. Pushing the switch for filling the tank once opens the valve and a light adjacent to the switch lights to indicate the valve is open. Pushing it again closes the valve and the light goes out.

I think the switch you are talking about is a toggle switch on the tank level annunciator panel.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Wehrenberg View Post
    We are talking apples and oranges.

To open the valve for filling my water tank I have a square lighted switch that says tank fill. It is mounted along with other switches of the same design that are for gray water bypass, macerator, port dump, water pump, prime, etc. Pushing the switch for filling the tank once opens the valve and a light adjacent to the switch lights to indicate the valve is open. Pushing it again closes the valve and the light goes out.

I think the switch you are talking about is a toggle switch on the tank level annunciator panel.
    You're right, it is. There are no switches like yours on my bus.

There were in my 05 and there are the same type switches in my 08.

Karl,

Are you talking about in your bay on the rear, driver's side? I have yet to see an Elegant Lady that did not have the square switches in that bay to control all the functions. Maybe the shine on the copper piping is so bright it prevents you from seeing that little switch panel.

The switch you describe sounds just like the one on the annunciator panel in the cabinet with my AV stuff over the dash.

My '03 EL has the same rectangular switches for water fill. It switches and ball valves for both port and starboard fill inlets in the bays near the fill. Also switches at the bath vanity inside.
    John & Janene Browder
    Knoxville, TN
    2008 Marathon H3-3S

My 05 H3-45 is exactly as jon describes.

Smile

Mine is like Jon's and the same on the curb side.

The odd part to me is the water level indicator is on the curb side and not on the road side. I think some have it on both sides? Some day I will add the level indicator to the road side.

JIM

DSC_5661.jpg

Here's the pictures. I guess I have been pushing the wrong things. Mostly the little toggles to the right instead of the green switches on the left, which I must have totally ignored!

Uh, Karl.........you just know we are going to be breaking your chops at Austin don't you?