I have a 20K Kohler generator and I am dry camping in Kentucky and this morning at 5:30 AM my generator had charged the batteries and shut down and the inverters came online as expected,at about 8:00 AM the batteries were discharged to the set point and the generator tried to crank but the starter would not work and the controller showed a code of OC which means over crank,I think that this is a timed event rather than a real failure.The gen bay was extremely hot so I opened the doors and removed the left one to help cool the controller,I verified with a mirror that the starter and solenoid wires were connected and in about 2 hours the starter worked again.My question is,is there a relay behind the controller or any other electrical items that can be affected by intense heat,it was very hot over nite and the gen bay has no cooling air once the gen shuts down.When the generator shuts down the 750-900 degree exhaust manifold,turbo,exhaust pipe,180-210 degree cast iron block with water and oil have no ventilation to dissipate the heat.