Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Prevost Coach For Campaigning

Default Prevost Coach For Campaigning

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-08-1...gn-bus/2840726

We bought this one (two). I wonder if he will join POG?

Ain't it amazing how the Government can spend our money and the trivial ways they can justify doing so? Just think of all the people in this great country who could be help for the price of two buses!

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Wehrenberg View Post
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-08-1...gn-bus/2840726

We bought this one (two). I wonder if he will join POG?
    I sure hope not!
    Last edited by Mark3101; 08-16-2011 at 11:00 AM.

Sealy, Texas (50 miles west of Houston on I-10)

If he joins I'm out. He has already ruined the greatest organization (The U.S government) in the world. However, he might put in a few R.V. sites on the White House grounds.....would be handy for visiting the Smithsonian.
    Last edited by Pete; 08-16-2011 at 09:31 AM.

Pete & EJ Petree
    2001 Prevost Featherlite Vantare
    2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 4x4
    Sealy, Texas

As much as I can agree with this I think for the sake of POG we should keep this non-political. Off line and PM's are OK, but I saw another forum disintegrate because political and religious discussions were allowed. It polarized a group of people that otherwise previously got along real well.

But I think Pete is on to something. Why cannot there be dedicated parking sites for RVs at major attractions? I'm not sure camping overnight should be allowed, but it would be very convenient for folks with dogs or special dietary needs or who just want a place to pee with9ut sharing a toilet with 10,000 of their closest friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Wehrenberg View Post
    As much as I can agree with this I think for the sake of POG we should keep this non-political. Off line and PM's are OK, but I saw another forum disintegrate because political and religious discussions were allowed. It polarized a group of people that otherwise previously got along real well.

But I think Pete is on to something. Why cannot there be dedicated parking sites for RVs at major attractions? I'm not sure camping overnight should be allowed, but it would be very convenient for folks with dogs or special dietary needs or who just want a place to pee with9ut sharing a toilet with 10,000 of their closest friends.
    Well said, Jon

My thoughts exactly.....
    Last edited by phorner; 08-16-2011 at 09:58 AM. Reason: emphasis added

I think the reason JDUB came up with the Facebook idea was for comments like these where we could "air our views" outside of the official POG site without messing with the "lame brains" !!
    Diane

Larry & Diane Byrd
    Lufkin Texas.
    2005 Liberty Elegant Lady H3-45
    1998 Vantare H3-45 D/S SOLD
    2016 Cadillac Escalade ESV 4WD

Why is it black? Seems like the worst scheme possible for it to be useful.

And nary a mention of whether it has OTR to keep it cool! I don't think those roof airs are going to do it.

It does not have OTR. It has five roof airs which should keep it cool if they are all running. Maybe Mark or John can remember but I did not think it had a slide. It is an entertainer shell so if it has a slide it would be only one and only about 11 feet long and thus not require much AC for the additional space.

I see five bumps on the roof, but the middle one looks rounder, like a satellite.