Thread: Cave Country RV Campground - Cave City, KY

Default Cave Country RV Campground - Cave City, KY

This is a great place, lots of long pull throughs, extremely well kept, no tree's to drag across your roof, good power and Wi-Fi. Close to Mammoth Cave, about 30 miles north of Bowling Green, KY and the Corvette Museum.

This would make a nice mini-rally spot.

IMG_4325_1.jpg

Truk,

Nice park

A couple of years ago, Jon or somebody talked about a mini rally that focused around the Corvette Museum.

Would anyone else besides me be interested in a Corvette mini rally?

I had a '65 Sting Ray - Nassau Blue w/white leather interior. Boy, that brings back some memories!
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

I still would be interested in a mini rally at the Corvette factory and museum.

I had a 73 Corvette Green...maybe called kelly green with tan interior. I wonder where that car ended up ? I wonder where the girl friend ended up ?

Tom, what else is there around that area ?

Sign me up for the mini rally

Al,

Caves, caves and more caves. Not my idea of fun anymore, they all look alike and require you to spend time with 30 people you don't know stuffed in a damp cave watching the person in front of you trying to squeeze their fat ass through two rocks!

On the other hand, you might like it.

LOL..... good one Tom.
    Back in KC last night. KC to Petoskey rally over the top of the UP Michigan. $17.00 dollars to cross Mackinaw bridge with toad ..ouch. Marionette WS where diesel was $3.83 cash or credit card. $600.00 splash, big change from the Upper Michigan at $4.15 cash. Ran Hwy 29 and I-94 across Wisc. very smooth to St Paul for class reunion, never mind the year number. 1901 miles bus barn to bus barn. Not one issue with the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by truk4u View Post
    Al,

Caves, caves and more caves. Not my idea of fun anymore, they all look alike and require you to spend time with 30 people you don't know stuffed in a damp cave watching the person in front of you trying to squeeze their fat ass through two rocks!

On the other hand, you might like it.
    Well put!

Been there..... done that!

I'll go for a mini at the vette museum. Might just buy a new ZR1 while we're there. Oops just looked at the market, maybe not!!!!!!!! Sherry would just expect it to replace her C6 and I'd still be driving the truck anyway.