Thread: OTR - Prevost Nashville

Hybrid View

A Follow UP.

Got a call from the Prevost Nashville Service Mgr, Mike Fitch apologizing for dropping the ball with regard to stocking R-12 for our visit. I told him we were satisfied with the bill as first emailed, but he offered to resubmit it to us less the total labor cost for our inconvenience and for us to cover the parts involved in the repair. I told Mike we wern't looking for any concessions, but we will incur more cost at Stewart and Stevenson to recharge the OTR to complete the job. So, we agreed with Mike to split the difference in the labor charge to help offset what we will be charged at "S" and "S" locally. I wasn't expecting anything other than contact acknowledging our disappointment, so this was a nice surprise. Thank you Prevost Nashville Mike Fitch.
    Last edited by Coloradobus; 08-30-2011 at 11:54 AM.
    Jim and Chris
    2001 Featherlite Vogue XLV 2 slide with Rivets-current coach, 1999 shell
    Previous 22 years,
    We have owned every kind of Prevost shell but an H3-40

Sure is nice when they step up and try to make things right. I have been very satisfied with the people at the TN branch. If there has been any question about a bill, they are very good at either explaining it better, or adjusting it to my satisfaction.

I just hope S & S gets your OTR air working to your satisfaction. Sounds like you had a miserable trip home.