Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thanks to Troy Moody: Liberty Guru

Biloxi, MS (Beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast)

Through the years, I have run into many problems that I had a question about, and without fail, Troy has been able to walk me through the solution immediately. He does not have to go to a book to check it out----HE KNOWS THE ANSWER!! It makes no difference what coach you have, he remembers your present coach. Troy and his service team are a big reason I have only considered Liberty in the Prevost line. Troy sells many Liberty coaches by giving such good service. He is also the one who usually shows a new owner all about the new coach. His phone number is one of a Liberty owners most important resources.

As I continue to read more and more post regarding Troy at Liberty this renforces what Customer Svc should be like. Whether you are a Liberty fan or not there is no denying that Troy and his team have raised the bar of excellence for all converters. This is not to say there are others out there that are qualified but it appears Troy has won the award for excellence in customer service. I only hope Frank and the Liberty crew know and appreciate what this man has done for there organization.
    Good job Troy !!!!

Sealy, Texas (50 miles west of Houston on I-10)

WOW! I wonder if Troy could spare a day to go to Washington and get that mess cleaned up!

Pete & EJ Petree
    2001 Prevost Featherlite Vantare
    2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 4x4
    Sealy, Texas

I would like to add my two cents:

We all know how rare it is to have a problem with a Country Coach, but once upon a time I had a problem with mine (it was purchased at Liberty by the way) on a Sunday- Troy provided the solution with one phone call and as Ed says he did not have to look it up - he provided immediate and accurate instructions to fix the problem.

Many thanks to Troy and the Liberty team!!
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Another big thumbs up for Troy and his staff at Liberty Coach.

I had a couple of CruiseAir units that were acting up and, after discussing the symptoms yesterday with Troy, he said bring 'er right in.

Now, I usually am very careful to never schedule a service visit on a Friday. It almost never works out without having to spend a weekend waiting either for parts, or to address the add-on work that always seems to get discovered as a result of taking things apart to address the primary problem.

So, I arrived last night with an empty holding tank and a full tank of fresh water expecting to spend an extended weekend visiting Stuart. Figured at best we would be back on the road Tuesday morning.

Well, Troy and his crew jumped right on it first thing this morning and we were done, chilling in the bus with Janice back in her sweater right after lunch...

Thanks, Troy.

Another job well done!

Troy helped me get my Webasto heater up and running when I was up in Salt Lake City in April. He was able to walk me through steps and determined that one of the Moritz breakers had failed. He talked me through swapping it out with one of the spares that Liberty had installed. You would swear he was standing next to you looking at the bus. His instructions are THAT accurate. Having his cell phone number gives me great piece of mind every time I hit the road.