Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks to Troy Moody: Liberty Guru

Thumbs up Thanks to Troy Moody: Liberty Guru

This is just a note for everyone to see regarding an issue that we had. I had a toilet stop flushing while on vacation in northern Michigan. As you can imagine, a non working toilet is a severe hindrance to coach enjoyment. A quick call to Troy Moody at Liberty and his subsequent advice allowed me to methodically diagnose the problem, a failed Headhunter solenoid, and have Liberty "overnight" the part to me and I was back up and running the following day. Troy is a great guy and has always given me very good advice when dealing with one of these issues.

When I look at coaches, and I am always looking, I always remember the service after the sale. Thanks Troy.
    Tony and Jenny Conder
    Abilene, Texas
    - - - - - - - - - - -
    2008 Marathon D/S XLII
    2017 RAM 1500 4x4

Troy is the Man. Nothing seems to stump him. The guy has a fantastic depth of knowledge of the Liberty and Coaches .
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Not just for a Liberty - he has solved problems no one else could on my OLD Angola.

Troy has never let me down. He knows more about these coaches than anyone on the planet. That is why I am stuck on Liberty. I recently had a problem with a brand X coach. We called Tech Services and 5 hours later they returned my call. That is not service.
    Troy answers or immediately will call you back within 15 minutes. What amazes me is when you speak with Troy he has the RIGHT answer off the top of his head. None of this let me look that up and call you tomorrow. That is a benchmark others should strive for. And you wonder why Liberty is still in business. SERVICE after the sale !!

Troy, is a wealth of info on any thing liberty. To someone like me that does not know a lot yet, he is always there to help, I would also say that Frank has surrounded himself with good and knowledgeable associates, That is why he is successful! Gary

Without a doubt, Troy is one of the most knowledgeable guys you'll ever meet when it comes to Liberty coaches.

We're bringing the bus in to see him for a service visit tomorrow....

Troy is fantastic,his knowledge is unsurpassed,I have a problem with a shower and will be at Liberty on Sunday for Troy to look at it on Monday.

Jack,

We'll save a spot for ya....

We'll be there Thursday to pick up ours! Stop and say hello if you see us wandering around, looking lost.

Great,I will see you on Sunday.