Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Default Hello

New member & new Prevost owner. I've been lurking and reading all of the threads. Being a gadget freak, "DASH CAM.....PARANOIA" caught my attention. I ordered a VC 250 from http://thevideocopilot.com/ and received it today. I promptly installed it in the family truckster for a test run.
    The unit performs as advertised, software is easy to use and the video resolution is excellent. Tomorrow it gets installed in the coach.
    Thank you all for the wealth of information shared on the POG site.

Welcome new member and 2006 Marathon XL II with 2 Schnauzers. We joined Marathon ownership May 2010 and I should of done it years ago. Our Schnauzer, Maddie (age 13) likes the bus and usually lays on a small rug in-between pilot and co-pilot chairs.
    As you have probably read the POG group likes spending other peoples money...... but opinions are free.
    AL

Quote Originally Posted by M#1003 View Post
    New member & new Prevost owner. I've been lurking and reading all of the threads. Being a gadget freak, "DASH CAM.....PARANOIA" caught my attention. I ordered a VC 250 from http://thevideocopilot.com/ and received it today. I promptly installed it in the family truckster for a test run.
    The unit performs as advertised, software is easy to use and the video resolution is excellent. Tomorrow it gets installed in the coach.
    Thank you all for the wealth of information shared on the POG site.
    Welcome, Peg and Larry. Good to have another ham on board.

JIM

Welcome to POG Peg, Larry, Abby, & Angel! Scooter, Ginger, & KC - the amazing Shih Tzu buspuppies - wish your buspuppies many happy bus travel adventures!

Welcome aboard Peg and Larry, this will be the best 50 bucks you ever spent!

Peg and Larry,

Welcome to the asylum. This is the place to get all your questions answered. If you want the correct answers however you may have to look elsewhere.

You need to be more specific about your pups. This forum seems to have more than its share of miniature Schnauzers, but we also have some standard Schnauzers among the group. Actually this site has gone to the dogs. Aren't you glad you only paid $50 to get on here?

Welcome Peg & Larry!
    Look foward to meeting you one day. Hopefully you can be with us in Austn in October.
    This is a great group of friends & excellent place for fun & knowledge.
    Have fun now!
    P.S. If you had a "ROYALE" you would only had to pay $25 for the membership. That's the royale treatment!
    CaptMogul & Sandy
    2002 Royale XLII D/S
    2013 Toyota Tacoma
    PRAY FOR OUR TROOPS & THEIR FAMILIES

Welcome to POG Peg & Larry !

We hope you will be at our annual rally in Austin, look forward to meeting you both.

Larry & Diane Byrd
    Lufkin Texas.
    2005 Liberty Elegant Lady H3-45
    1998 Vantare H3-45 D/S SOLD
    2016 Cadillac Escalade ESV 4WD

Thank you all for the warm welcome. You've made us fell right at home. The pups are mini's, both were strays and we adopted them 5 yrs ago after our prior 2 pups passed on. I agree with boaterAl... we should have joined the Prevost owner ranks years ago. I realize everyone has an opinion but I have to say the advice given on POG is competent and helpful. It's made my indoctrination to the Prevost adventure very easy. Thank you all!

If your Prevost is an adventure, you might be doing it wrong.

We are on Mini Schnauzer #3, all named Rauchy, also a rescue that we got about 5 years ago. We share our house with him and his best friend a Lab/Border Collie mix. As long as we feed him he lets us live here.