Thread: Tom--- -Truk4u

Default Tom--- -Truk4u

I have been asked to post a message from the new owners of your Country Coach Magna.
    Could you give them a call ?

AL

I'll call them Al.

For those of you that remember my CC Magna I sold a few months back, it was wrecked in NM Friday, the new owners are OK. A car crossed the median on I-40 near Albuquerque and hit them head on.

10+at+dealer.jpg

Hope no one was hurt.

Another good reason for slowing down! A-1's 62.5 is looking better all the time.

Slow down and smell the roses! (My Mom used to say that all the time; I miss her.)
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

You are so right Tuga... much better to smell the roses above ground !! We used to drive way too fast in the bus if we were not going 70-80 mph we would be bored and that was in plastic coaches.!!
    I remember passing those "ole slow farts" in their Prevosts.. I shudder when I think of what could have happened. Now we're the "ole slow farts" in the prevost and loving it. :-)))

Larry & Diane Byrd
    Lufkin Texas.
    2005 Liberty Elegant Lady H3-45
    1998 Vantare H3-45 D/S SOLD
    2016 Cadillac Escalade ESV 4WD

They are very lucky. There are some crazy's out there. Coming down the pass into Kootenay NP BC yesterday, I noticed a pickup and bumper tow trailer hauling the mail down the hill in my mirrors. Once we turned back uphill with a passing lane, he came around us in a curve. Halfway by at a high rate of speed, the trailer started wagging that pickup. I climbed on the brakes and he used up 3 lanes and half of a shallow ditch trying to get under control. If there had been oncoming traffic or if he hadn't cleared me, there would have been a serious mess.

Glad these folks are OK.... looks like that Magna took a considerable hit and survived pretty well.

There are a lot of questionable drivers out there. On more than one occasion, in just the last couple of weeks, I wished I had taken the advice of Jon and installed a dashcam....