Thread: Marathon Texas

Hybrid View

When I first saw "Marathon Texas", I thought, why in the hell would anybody take their bus to Marathon, Texas, but alas, after reading the post I understood the location was facility based. Gordo has a before and after roof coating experience that he can share with you. Warranty. That is a term beyond my vocabulary.

I am glad to hear that the experience was good. After your trifecta at Prevost, Ft. Worth the last time you were in, I think I might need to schedule service around your visits.
    Tony and Jenny Conder
    Abilene, Texas
    - - - - - - - - - - -
    2008 Marathon D/S XLII
    2017 RAM 1500 4x4

Jerry,

Do you have a Girard manual closing stick? It's a good tool to have on board. It allows you to hand crank the awning closed. I have never had to use mine except to test it to see how it worked.
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

Tony,

I was giddy to realize I finally owned some manner of Prevost that had a warranty attached to it. Especially after starting with a '92 that was orphaned two months after we bought it.

After all ur good luck lately with repairs, ur bus ur back (etc.) I dare u to take ur Bonanza to the shop!!!! :-)

Tuga,

The new Girard awnings don't have a "stick" or at least this one doesnt. You chuck a 1/4" hex wrench up in a cordless drill, remove a rubber plug on the top of the awning, insert the wrench and pull the trigger. I'll post a pic of it.

CB - The Bonanza goes in for the annual next month so we'll see how our luck holds out.