Thread: early prevosts tag dump

Hybrid View

I also have looked at the various ways owners are dealing with this issue. My 1995 was probably one of the last Prevost made, without the updated valve logic. My tag will release if my aux air pressure get low. The complexity of the modification for my coach, using the Prevost supplied kit, is one reason I tolerate the suspension as is.

The way I manage the issue is the keep my leaks manageable. It take time, but it can be done. I use the famous "Texas Bubbler" to find and eliminate pesky leaks. I had an opportunity to show a POG member, Nolan Bedford, the device in action. i was trouble shooting a leak in my right rear suspension (most of my leaks have been in improperly installed fittings and couplings). He liked the "Texas Bubbler" it.

I had hoped of having a leak finding party at the Austin Rally, but at this time, business conflicts are keeping me attending the rally questionable.

Hector

Jim
    I think you found the easiest and cheapest modification for this problem, add a compressor to keep the Aux tank air above 35 PSI.
    Thanks.

My Beaver doesn't have HWH leveling