I am in the process of installing the Tire Pressure Pro in my coach, I am installing it in conjunction with my Silverleaf 240 so the display will be on my VMS 240. I need to install 2 units, the forward "antenna box" and the rear repeater. My Silverleaf 240 is mounted on the left side of my dash so the harness which connects the front "antenna box" to the VMS 240 is about 5' long. My thoughts were to install it somewhere in the forward lower driverside compartment where the fusebox and steering box is located. Is there an optimal location and I'm curious where everyone else who has the Pressure Pro has their front "antenna box" located. The second question is where do you have the rear repeater located, I'm only going to monitor the coach tire pressures and not the toad. And, where are you picking up the 12volt power for the rear repeater. Finally is there any suggestions in installing the valve sensors as it appears that there is little clearance and my fingers aren't that small. Thanks for your help!