Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hydraulic Arms for Bay Doors

Just finished installing 4 of them. They were $28 each. Makes a huge difference.
    Towson Engsberg
    2006 Legendary XLii DS

Quote Originally Posted by towsonengsberg View Post
    Just finished installing 4 of them. They were $28 each. Makes a huge difference.
    Towson - how do you know which specific ones to buy? Is it based on VIN# and bay door position (i.e. - front curbside, #2 curbside, #3 curbside, rear curbside, etc.)? Also, please let us know when either of your bands is performing around Woodstock, Marietta, Canton, Ackworth again! We love coming to hear/see you play!

Prevost said one size fits all. That being said, they had my account on their screen and may have known it was a 2003 XLII. I also asked if there were two "strengths" and they said no.

Men of Soul is my current band and we will be playing in your neck of the woods at Brewsters in Marietta on 7/23 and Reynolds Plantation on 7/24. Hope to see you there.
    Towson Engsberg
    2006 Legendary XLii DS

Quote Originally Posted by towsonengsberg View Post
    Prevost said one size fits all. That being said, they had my account on their screen and may have known it was a 2003 XLII. I also asked if there were two "strengths" and they said no.

Men of Soul is my current band and we will be playing in your neck of the woods at Brewsters in Marietta on 7/23 and Reynolds Plantation on 7/24. Hope to see you there.
    Reynolds Plantation is a little far for a Sunday night, but we will most probably see you at Brewsters on the 23rd and will most likely bring the bus - just because we can!

There are, in fact two "strengths" available, the "standard" 200 lb-force version (P/N 980024) and the 300 lb-force version that was offered for doors which the chair holders on the back (P/N 192226). There is a substantial price difference in the two. Hope that helps.
    Ben Cummings
    U.S.A. Luxury Coaches, LLC
    Clearwater, FL

Quote Originally Posted by BenC View Post
    There are, in fact two "strengths" available, the "standard" 200 lb-force version (P/N 980024) and the 300 lb-force version that was offered for doors which the chair holders on the back (P/N 192226). There is a substantial price difference in the two. Hope that helps.
    Thanks for the clarification, Ben!