We have had our coach for 4 years now and the 4 Cruisair units just are not able to keep up. The stateroom works OK and will get below 70. The 2 mid units don't work well and only get to about 75. And the front unit is worthless and is lucky if it can hold 80.

I have had both the compressors on the mid units replaced (they locked up 1 yr ago), they have checked my pressures and topped it off each year, and they have cleaned the exterior condensers every year.

I don't know if i am expecting to much out of the systems, but i would think Featherlite would have sized the units capacity to freeze you to an ice cube if you wanted. We went to the PSU/Alabama game last year and the coach would barely hold 84 even at night.

I ran all 4 units all day today in the garage. The garage was 79 degrees and the best the coach got according to by thermometer in the middle was 73 inside. If i can get it below 70 in the shade with high 70 outdoor temps, it does not stand a chance in the sun, at 80, with the lights and AV on, and 20 passengers going to a football game.

The service tech is coming to look at all the systems again tomorrow. Does anyone have any ideas what else we should be looking for? Or if this is the best i can expect what can i do to get more capacity up front? I have considered adding a roof unit if the power system could handle it.