Thread: Life is good tonight

Default Life is good tonight

This is what its all about. Sitting here in Santa Fe with a nice cool evening, full moon and a Shiner Bock in hand. To bad high fire danger is in effect or I would have one burning. If these zipdee chairs were not so uncomfortable I would sleep right here. Sunday we head out for Vegas and the heat. Common out and play everyone. Motor Coach Resort will be our mini rally on the fly.

Hey Doug,

When you get to Vegas put $100 on red on the roulet table and let me know if I won!

Sounds like you and Lee are having a blast. I love the colors of your bus; I looked at it when Ken Robertson had it for sale. We liked it very much. The inside is awesome.

We too enjoy making a fire late in the evening and just sitting around watching it and enjoying life. Something else we enjoy was having a fountain inside the coach for days when it was too hot to sit out. The sound of moving water is relaxing and soothing after a day of driving.

We surely are blessed to own one of these beautiful machines. Some of us own 2!
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot