Quote Originally Posted by Sawbonz View Post
Jon, as expected you have posted a trove of info! Thanks. I will take mental note and attempt to do all of these. I too like to know "why"?

And, I would never have thought to turn on the outlets to have the shades work. On the other hand, I probably would not have turned off the outlets!
Karl,

I would not turn off the outlets either except for some unkown reason the GFCI outlet that protects all the forward outlets tripped. I did not know that and could not figure out why the shades were not working. The breaker for the forward outlets was on. It was only then that I found the GFCI outlet underneath the microwave hidden from view. I had to call Liberty to find out the shades were on that circuit. The failure of the shades to function was my first clue the outlet circuit was not working. I'm not saying your coach is set up the exact same way, but I use that example to illustrate there is ample opportunity to not know something so it is important for you to really be detail oriented when you take possession of the coach.