Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What to expect at closing

Quote Originally Posted by Sawbonz View Post
    Jon, as expected you have posted a trove of info! Thanks. I will take mental note and attempt to do all of these. I too like to know "why"?

And, I would never have thought to turn on the outlets to have the shades work. On the other hand, I probably would not have turned off the outlets!
    Karl,

I would not turn off the outlets either except for some unkown reason the GFCI outlet that protects all the forward outlets tripped. I did not know that and could not figure out why the shades were not working. The breaker for the forward outlets was on. It was only then that I found the GFCI outlet underneath the microwave hidden from view. I had to call Liberty to find out the shades were on that circuit. The failure of the shades to function was my first clue the outlet circuit was not working. I'm not saying your coach is set up the exact same way, but I use that example to illustrate there is ample opportunity to not know something so it is important for you to really be detail oriented when you take possession of the coach.

FWIW, we spent a week living in our coach at the dealership when we purchased ours.

This was encouraged and we took full advantage of the time to test each system and learn how to live in it.

I recommend spending as much time as possible living in your new bus at the dealership where it will never be easier to get something resolved our ask questions.

Liberty Coach is a great host. Their camping area is real nice and you have plenty of good places to shop and dine within a short drive during your "off" hours.

Karl hows the new bus deal going? Are ya in it yet?

Still waiting for financing. Seems to be a little slow....

Got the OK on financing. Not exactly what I expected for terms, and took a week longer than the 48 hours expected.... but still better than buying a house!

Now to work out the scheduling kinks for PDI, paperwork and pickup with my three week trip to Europe in the middle of it all!

Karl, we could get some POG'ers to take that trip off your hands, go in your place. ....... Just trying to help you out.