Thread: Prevost Nashville

Default Prevost Nashville

I had some recent work done at Nashville and couldn't have been more pleased with the service. The cost for the repairs was reasonable and the work was outstanding.

i also recently had a great experience at Prevost Nashville. Everything was done to perfection, and right on the estimate cost. I had numerous service items done as well as a windshield replacement and fan clutch replacement. Will definitely go back.
    John & Janene Browder
    Knoxville, TN
    2008 Marathon H3-3S

I have never had the nashville experience as of yet, but can assure you that I had the same positive results in Jacksonville this last Febuary. (Its good to know upright service providers)

I have had several trips there for various items, mainly warranty related, and also have had a good experience. I will be going back at least once or twice this summer for more warranty things. I have some paint issues to take up with them and some bay door locks that are intermittent. I have always been treated well there, and gotten in and out when they said I would.

We had work there in March that was not scheduled. Nashville Prevost was outstanding: service, timely and accommodating. They will do Detroit Diesel work because some techs used to work at Detroit Diesel. We would use them again. We will consider going miles extra to have them do our work because they were so good.

I too have had several good experiences with Nashville for the last three years. I try to get estimates in advance which helps to keep the surprises at bay. They have a fellow there by the name of Eddie who I believe has been with them the longest and is really good and conscious of his work. I will go back there as needed but I will not go to Dallas. I understand they are under new management. (Much needed by the way). The biggest complaint I have with Dallas and Nashville Prevost is the night shift. I don't have my coach worked on at night. The performance at night is very poor but you still pay for the hours.

Charles,

I had just the opposite experience, the night shift was great. I prefer nights, it's more laid back and JR does a really good job keeping things moving. I never left the bus and interacted with the work being done. I've had work done on all 3 shifts and didn't see any difference in performance. Maybe you caught them on a bad night.

The key to great service anywhere is staying with the coach and observing the work being done. The best way to get less than great service is to drop the bus off at any service center (not necessarily Prevost), give the keys to the tech and say "call me when you are done".

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Wehrenberg View Post
    The key to great service anywhere is staying with the coach and observing the work being done. The best way to get less than great service is to drop the bus off at any service center (not necessarily Prevost), give the keys to the tech and say "call me when you are done".
    I agree with this with the exception of when I had to leave it at Prevost TN for side panel work that took over a week. I simply could not stay there that long, and since warranty was covering it, I didn't have to worry about the billing. The other times, I have stayed there, and it is worth it. No matter how good a shop is, if you are there paying attention, they will do a better job.